What is a Near Infrared Sauna?
Near infrared saunas use heat lamps that generate near infrared light. The unique lightwaves have been shown to stimulate healing and rejuvenating responses in the body tissues. The lamps generate heat and will induce sweating to eliminate toxins.
What is the difference between Near Infrared and Far Infrared Saunas?
- Near Infrared (NIR) has been show to penetrate up to 9 inches into the body tissue compared to Far Infrared's 1.5.
- NIR provides more penetrating heat focused near the infrared lamps. Far Infrared emitters provide diffuse heat.
- Penetrating NIR light appears to address joint and muscle pain & problems from multiple angles. Far Infrared does not.
- Ability to rotate your body and move closer to the lamp source allows focusing and concentrating of the infrared energy. Organs are more easily reached for deep tissue healing and detoxing. Rotating shunts blood from one side to another markedly increasing circulatory effects. Far Infrared does not.
- NIR shortens cluster chains promoting detoxification. The presence of cell receptors within our bodies illustrate our need for near infrared light. Energy absorbed by these cells is used to facilitate ATP production, the basic biological energy storage unit. More cell and tissue energy allows more healing. No Far Infrared receptors are found in our bodies.
- NIR light promotes nitric oxide production in our cells. Nitric oxide is used by our bodies to regulate the widening of our blood vessels and provide antioxidant protection. No similar effect exists for Far Infrared light.
- NIR is combined light and heat stimulus in the natural, incandescent form. Far Infrared wavelengths only heat the body, so they do not provide light therapy. Far Infrared emitter technology is high EMF. NIR saunas use heat lamps that generate near infrared light. These unique lightwaves have been shown to stimulate healing and rejuvenating responses in the body tissues. The lamps generate heat and will induce sweating to eliminate toxins.
Toxic chemicals from our environment and heavy metals can be excreted though the body via sweat. You must be in a parasympathetic nervous state (calm, rest, or sleep) in order to detox. Using NIR sauna therapies allow the body to switch into the "rest and digest" state so that it can repair and rejuvenate.
If you are lacking energy, have brain fog, or suffer from a chronic disease or condition - toxic build up is contributing to the problem.
Increased blood circulation stimulates the sweat glands, releasing toxins and waste. Sweat is the only way to release certain toxins.
Heavy metals are present in our air, food and water. Everyone has heavy metal toxicity to different degrees, and this is one of the main reasons to use the NIR sauna.
Yeasts, molds, fungi, and parasites can become problematic infections, and can contribute to various symptoms in the body. These infections can be very intolerant to heat which makes the NIR sauna an ideal treatment to kill and detox.
The skin is the largest eliminative organ of the body. Near Infrared Sauna
use slowly restores this elimination which in most people is inactive,
congested and toxic. NIR sauna shuttles blood to the skin's surface, brining
oxygen and nutrients. This effects the elasticity of the skin resulting in younger-looking more beautiful skin.
Cellulite is actually stored toxins that accumulate due to a variety of factors
including poor digestion and poor lymphatic flow. Near infrared exposure has
been show to repair connective tissue and reduce cellulite. Stagnant pockets
of fat can be storehouses for chemical toxins- and the more toxins accumulate
in our bodies, our bodies will often create more fat to store the toxins.
The more you detoxify, the less your body needs to store fat as a way to
protect your organs from dangerous toxins. A simple half-hour sauna session
could burn as many as 600 calories. NIR boosts your metabolism by your cell's
mitochondria production of ATP energy which in turn reduces body fat.
Enhanced circulation and oxidation of the tissues
Better endurance - reduced muscle fatigue
Increased strength - growth hormone is induced by increase in body
temperature, which increases muscle mass, calcium retention and
the break down of fat
Faster recovery time - tissue regenerating genes are increased
Near Infrared Saunas work to improve many immune system functions.
- Improved circulation
- Improved lymphatic flow
- Improved mitochondrial function, the powerhouse of the cell, produces more ATP(energy currency of the cells)
- Increase in body temperature, which stimulates white blood cells
- Causes release of nitric oxide which widensthe blood vessels to bring more blood in.
Tumors and cancer cells tolerate heat very poorly making NIR saunas a very effective additional treatment. Raising body temperature hastens the death of the cells. A 30 minute sauna session causes a temporary 3 degree increase in body temperature.
Penetrating heat from NIR saunas has long been proven to reduce pain in joints and increase circulation to areas of discomfort by reducing inflammation, which also increases range of flexibility.
Sauna usage is just like any other type of mild exercise when it comes to your blood pressure. The blood vessels relax and it is comparative to the same type of exercise as a brisk walk. You can use infrared sauna therapy to decreasing blood pressure- and it is is most effective with frequent use.
Near infrared saunas use heat lamps that generate near infrared light. Their unique light-waves have been shown to stimulate healing and rejuvenating responses in the body tissues. The lamps generate heat and will induce
sweating to eliminate toxins.
Near infrared light is contained within the spectrum of natural sunlight. The sun emits nearly half of its total energy in the near infrared (NIR) spectrum. We are biologically wired to use near infrared energy, much like sunlight is needed to produce vitamin D. Our bodies require this energy from sunlight to survive and to thrive.
Near infrared systems are effective at rejuvenating the skin, help raise core body temperature, improve circulation and can provide pain relief, among many other benefits.
4 Package Sessions $40
8 Package Sessions $75