- We recommend beginning with private sessions to better evaluate your needs and help develop your program.
- Several group class options are available. Please visit our class schedule page.
- If you are practicing Pilates before pregnancy, you can safely continue during your pregnancy with permission from your doctor.
- Private Sessions are by appointment only. You can pre-book as many prepaid visits as you like.
- Please pre- book yourself into group fitness classes to ensure a spot
- Please arrive a 10 minutes before class to check in or fill out any new student paperwork
- As a courtesy to your fellow students, please silence all mobile devices upon entering the studio
- If you are taking Yoga, you may bring your own mat, block, or any other props you may need-if you have them
- Wear comfortable, clean, non-restrictive and non-offensive clothing.
- If you are attending a class that requires shoes, make sure they are clean upon entering the studio.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume in consideration of the close space and fragrance sensitivities
- Please use appropriate hygiene practices to avoid strong body odors
- Ideally, we practice on an empty stomach, if you must eat before class make it a light snack
- As a courtesy to other students, please keep conversation volume to a minimum
- Our instructors are highly qualified fitness professionals. To benefit from different teaching styles, we recommend working with more than one instructor
- The exercise methods taught at Corestar Pilates can be done daily. We recommend one to three times a week to get started.
We developed our studio policies with you in mind!
Class packages expire 8 weeks from the start of your first class, regardless of the purchase date. Private Packages that are unused expire after one year.
All class packages and private packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Be sure to purchase the package that matches your exercise commitment.
24-hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for your group fitness and group reformer classes. As long as you cancel your class reservation at least 24 hours in advance you will not lose your session.
24-hour notice is required for private, semi-private sessions.
As long as you cancel your private or semi-private appointment at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment start time, you will not lose your session. Please contact your instructor directly to cancel your session as a courtesy so knows you will be gone that day.
Late cancels are considered any class cancelled within the time restraints of the class start time.
No-shows are not showing up for a booked class/private session without letting us know in advance. You will be charged for the session.
If you are not able to make it to a group class, please cancel online or by calling or emailing us prior to the class start time. This will help other clients get a spot in class.
If you need to cancel a private instruction, please contact your instructor to let them know.
Why do we have a cancellation policy?
Accountability matters in fitness, and we want to be your accountability partner! If there were no penalty for canceling, it would be a lot more tempting to forget a workout – our policy adds one more reason to come to class. It also respects the time your instructor has reserved for your private session. If you are not able to come, allowing your teacher enough time to reschedule another client in your time spot will ensure they do not lose income for that hour.
Our group classes are small in size to accommodate an optimum instructor/student ratio. Some classes have limited space. To allow all our students an opportunity to get in to a class, our cancellation policy is in place to ensure classes are a commitment and attended.
Thank you for your understanding and Welcome to Corestar Pilates!