**TRX Drop-in/Punch Card Policy
Punch cards for 6 classes are valid 8 weeks from date of purchase.
TRX classes are limited to 8 students per class.
First available space always goes to students registered for the series classes.
Any available remaining spots will be open to TRX punch card students/drop-in students.
Punch card holders must call in advance of the class to reserve you spot in that day’s class.
Email, call or text Ruth-206-914-0112 or Lisa-253-273-8929
Punch card students may reserve spots 1 month in advance.
Punch card students that do not show for their scheduled class, forfeit their payment for that class.
Drop-in students must secure spot with payment 2 hours in advance of the class start time.
Scheduled drop-ins that do not show, forfeit their payment.
Payment may be made online or call Ruth-206-914-2112
Each series includes one class per week for the duration of the series. Series classes are not interchangeable or transferable.
- Please arrive a 10 minutes before class to check in or fill out any new student paperwork
- As a courtesy to your fellow students, please silence all mobile devices upon entering the studio
- If you are taking Yoga, bring your own mat, block, or any other props you may need-if you have them
- Wear comfortable, clean, non-restrictive and non-offensive clothing.
If you are attending a class that requires shoes, make sure they are clean upon entering the studio.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume in consideration of the close space and fragrance sensitivities
- Please use appropriate hygiene practices to avoid strong body odors
- Ideally, we practice on an empty stomach, if you must eat before class make it a light snack
- As a courtesy to other students, keep conversation volume to a minimum
Thank you for your understanding